Nike LeBron 16 "I promise" Official pictures

The Nike LeBron 16 '1 Thru 5' Series continues to expand. One of the next releases will be the "I Promise" edition,LeBron Shoes which is LeBron's favorite color and represents the center's position.

This Nike LeBron 16 Shoes is inspired by the kids and the I Promise School that opened in Akron, Ohio during the summer. On closer inspection, he has a black BattleKnit 2.0 upper,LeBron 15 while Multicolor lands on the pad and outsole representing his family. Matching the look, we've wrapped 'WE ARE FAMILY' on the leather around the heel LeBron 15 Shoes.

The Nike LeBron 16 "I Promise" will be released in November at selected Nike basketball retailers,Cheap NBA Jerseys including online at Nike.com. The retail price is $ 185. Below you can see more pictures that will give you a closer look.

Cheap Basketball Shoes Best Thanksgiving Shopping Deals 2018:
Kyrie 4,Jordan 32 Shoes,Nike Kyrie Flytrap,Curry 4,Jordan Why Not Zer0.1 Low,Kobe AD Exodus,LeBron Soldier 12,LeBron 15 Low,PG 2,KD 10 Shoes

Cheap NBA Jerseys Store:
Boston Celtics Jerseys,Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys,Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys,Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys,San Antonio Spurs Jerseys,Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys,New York Knicks Jerseys,Houston Rockets Jerseys,Golden State Warriors Jerseys

The full NBA Jerseys Wholesale Collection will release beginning this Saturday, August 4th in North America and select regions worldwide. www.cheapnbajerseysstores.com and Europe releases will follow on August 25th and September 1st, respectively.